One of Tesmec's primary objectives is to constantly improve the quality of its products and services in order to guarantee the greatest satisfaction of its customers. The Quality Policy has been designed to maximize delivered and perceived quality, basing on a shared set of values:
- Teamwork and continuous improvement to achieve results, asking everybody to contribute with his own personal skills.
- Transparency and correctness as the basis of every relationship inside and outside the company, in order to guarantee a long lasting and profitable success.
Health And Safety
Safeguard of the health and safety for every member of staff and for the environmental heritage is a success factor of equal rank with the high quality of the products manufactured and the services provided. To this extent, Tesmec is committed to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace. Suppliers and contractors are involved in this process, sharing the principles of our view on health and safety in order to facilitate the improvement.
Environment protection is the main challenge that a global company must win, in order to guarantee a clean and healthy future for our planet and new generations. Tesmec is actively working to reduce the environmental impact of its products, by enhancing technologies finalised on emissions and consumption reduction. At the same time, every activity in our plants is devoted to waste reduction, recycling, energy saving and consumption optimisation, creating a caring culture to be shared with every stakeholder.
Digitalization is raising more and more importance in today’s economic scenario. The main digital trends include the pervasive connectivity, the key role of IoT, the extended supply chains, the information abundance resulting in emergence of big data management issue. Innovation and digitalization lie at the heart of Tesmec Group strategy. The development of a digital strategy includes the digitalization of products and services, as well as the information around them. The innovation-driven culture of Tesmec extends beyond company boundaries to global supply chains and dynamic environment. Tesmec R&D investments are focused on digitalization for the predictive maintenance, data management for the highest safety standards and diagnostic of infrastructure. As a result, there is a “digital transformation” in all business segments of the Group. The implementation of certified solutions in the field of smart grids and cybersecurity, the development of digital platforms, innovative systems for underground utilities mapping are only few of the innovation in the pipeline.
The "5xS" Strategy
Tesmec Corporate key drivers are “The 5S”:
- Systems: the value of integrated technological solutions to answer specific needs in an innovative way
- Solutions: the integration of advanced products and professional services to answer any kind of needs
- Services: the added value of our experienced staff to guarantee maximum performance and accompany the customer with unique expertise and know-how
- Safety: innovative solutions for environment and human health care, clean and fast solutions for no-injuries jobsites
- Sustainability: the commitment in projects and concrete actions for a sustainable development
The internet helps make our lives easier and more sustainable by shortening distances and times, but every action on the web consumes energy and produces CO2. Tesmec cares about the planet and is attentive to its environmental impact in every aspect of its business, adopting an approach that is as aware and sustainable as possible.
The datacenters of this website are highly energy efficient, powered by 100% renewable energy with a guarantee of origin recognized at European level (GO) and ISO 50001 certified (Energy Management System). By choosing 100% Green Energy for its presence on the internet, Tesmec is committed to reducing the environmental impact and concretely contributes to the preservation of our planet.